Musings on writing, lessons learned by an aspiring professional, book reviews, movie reviews, an occasional t.v. show review, and unashamed opinion.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

On The Book Shelf

As a follow-up to my last post, I thought I'd show you what's on my book shelf.  There were four books that influenced me above all others, but these are all the books I've bought over the years that I've loved enough to keep.  The ones I don't care to display get donated to used bookstores or friends and family.  (Can't help having certain ones on the shelf--my wife made me make space for some of her books as well.)

















What's on your book shelf?

-I have to geek out a little... I have signed and personalized books from George R.R. Martin, Patrick Rothfuss, Orson Scott Card, Brandon Sanderson, David Farland, and James Dashner.  I'll be really proud when I can add J.K. Rowling, Joe Abercrombie, and Bernard Cornwell to the list.

(I didn't give a whole shot of the book shelf, but, just so ya'll know, I made it.  With my own freaking hands.)

1 comment:

  1. I think you need a new bookshelf. They way it looks now it just looks like a big eye sore:) For sure need to fix that. hehe

    ReplyDelete