Musings on writing, lessons learned by an aspiring professional, book reviews, movie reviews, an occasional t.v. show review, and unashamed opinion.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Father Christmas

Christmas is almost upon us and I've been meaning to post my favorite Father Christmas clips from Finland.  Here they are, for your viewing pleasure.

Be warned, you will see brief male nudity in the first video... but watching the second without watching the first one beforehand may result in a bit of confusion.  Trust me, it isn't a big deal.  I wouldn't post anything that I would consider offensive.  I hope you laugh your guts out.  Enjoy.


And now, clip number two:


Happy Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Nice vids. Hey this is Russell Holman. We met at the brandon Sanderson signing on saturday. I dont know if you seen the message I sent to you on twitter and thought I should drop you a contact here as well. I would really like to come meet your writing group if a spots open. Let me know my email is lutts32@mac.com.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete