Musings on writing, lessons learned by an aspiring professional, book reviews, movie reviews, an occasional t.v. show review, and unashamed opinion.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Coldplay

Coldplay's new album is out today.  I love it.  It's amazing how consistently excellent they are.  My wife and I are eagerly waiting for their US tour dates to be released so that we can plan a trip.  (Hopefully any concerts near us are several months in the future, so that our baby is old enough to leave for a night).  We saw them in Vegas three years ago:



Coolest concert ever.  I still get chills thinking about that night.  Anyway, take a listen to the new songs.  My favorite so far are (and this will likely change the more I listen) Paradise, Hurts Like Heaven, and Us Against the World.  I really like Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall, too, but the first three rank higher.

There are few bands that uplift me like Coldplay.  I'm gonna get back to listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment